International Background Checks &
Discreet Private Investigators
Professional Services In Over 100 Countries
We appreciate your business!
Wymoo International Client Agreement
You agree to the following terms and conditions of Wymoo.
1. Background Checks and Investigations. Wymoo International, 'Wymoo', provides confidential international background checks, due diligence, surveillance and expert private investigations for clients. Wymoo International makes its best effort to obtain reliable information and evidence for our clients. Our global investigation team consists of highly trained, professional investigators in over 100 countries. Wymoo is unable to make any guarantee of reliability, or completeness of the findings provided to our clients. Wymoo requires prepayment for all services and Client understands that services cannot be returned or canceled once the services are provided or initiated. All services and reports are strictly confidential.
2. General Restrictions. You agree to use the information Wymoo® provides through its services for appropriate and legal purposes. It is the Client's full responsibility to comply with local, state and federal laws regarding the use and dissemination of the services received. You agree that any information received from our services will not be used to harm, harass or threaten any individual or entity. The information shall not be provided or resold to any other person or entity without prior written consent from Wymoo. All clients consent and understand that if the information is misused Wymoo may at its option report the misuse to any governmental agency. Wymoo reports are only to be used to aid the client in his or her own decision-making. All Wymoo International investigation services, emails and client reports are strictly confidential, and clients agree not to share this information.
3. Additional Restrictions. Investigation reports, background checks, asset searches and criminal and civil court records should not be relied upon as a complete and accurate history. Clients must consult state and federal laws before using this information for employment related issues. For pre employment screening, it is Client's responsibility to be compliant with local and applicable law. Clients agree to obtain any required consent forms in their specific country, state or jurisdiction. Wymoo is not licensed to practice law and as such cannot offer legal advice on how to use the information provided. Proper and lawful use of our investigative reports, surveillance services and background checks is the sole responsibility of the client or customer. Clients agree that Wymoo information and reports may not be copied, shared or distributed to any third party without the written permission of Wymoo International, LLC.
4. Misuse. In the event that Wymoo suspects that any of the services provided to Clients have been misused, it may contact appropriate law enforcement and government agencies and may provide any information within its possession. Wymoo reserves the right to cancel any services ordered, at any time without cause.
5. Fees and Refund Policy. Wymoo requires prepayment for all services. All purchases are final and payments are non refundable. Client agrees to pay the appropriate fees to Wymoo with a valid credit card or bank. Client certifies that he/she is an authorized user of the card or account. Client understands that Wymoo takes credit card fraud seriously, and Wymoo International works with law enforcement and other parties to address cases of fraud against our Company. PayPal or another merchant bank of our choice processes payments made to Wymoo International. Wymoo makes its best effort to deliver accurate information in a timely manner, however, client understands and accepts our services "AS IS" and without warranty.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. The information provided by Wymoo may be compiled from third parties, public and government records, informants, observation, field investigators and other proprietary sources. Wymoo International makes no warranty that the information contained in any report is current, complete or accurate. WYMOO INTERNATIONAL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OUR REPORTS AND BACKGROUND CHECKS, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WYMOO INTERNATIONAL BE LIABLE TO ANY CLIENT FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES CHARGED, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS OF YOURS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. You assume all risks associated with the use of our confidential investigation services.
7. Indemnification. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wymoo, its management, employees, members, agents, associates, vendors, contractors, investigators, field investigators and assignees against any and all direct or indirect losses, claims, demands, expenses (including attorneys' fees, litigation costs, and expenses).
8. Communication. Wymoo may contact clients by phone upon client request; however, Wymoo's primary mode of communication with its clients is by email. All client receipts, confirmation notices, reports and client messages are to be delivered through electronic communications. Wymoo may communicate with clients to inform them of any changes, or to report status to our existing clients via email. Clients request that reports be sent by email.
9. Term. The term of this Client Agreement shall begin on the day that you agree to these terms by clicking 'Buy Now' below the Client Agreement and submit payment to Wymoo. This agreement shall terminate upon the completion of services by Wymoo. Paragraphs 2-6,7,10-14 shall survive the termination of this agreement.
10. Application Law. This Agreement and the application or interpretation hereof, shall be governed exclusively by its terms and by the laws of the State of Florida, U.S. and specifically the Act, without regard to the State of Florida’s choice of law provisions.
11. Headings and Pronouns. The headings in this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and are in no way intended to describe, interpret, define, or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement or any provision hereof. All pronouns and only variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to masculine, feminine, or neuter, singular or plural as the identity may require.
12. Waivers. The failure of any party to seek redress for violation of or to insist upon the strict performance of any covenant or condition of this Agreement shall not prevent a subsequent act, which would have originally constituted a violation, from having the effect of an original violation.
13. Successors and Assigns. Each and all of the covenants, terms, provisions and agreements herein contained shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and, to the extent permitted by this Agreement, their respective legal representatives, successors and assigns.
14. Integration. Except as otherwise provided in the Agreement, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the Company, Wymoo, and the Client with respect to the subject matter hereof. This agreement supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations and understandings.
NO PART OF THIS SITE MAY BE COPIED WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF WYMOO, A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF WYMOO INTERNATIONAL, LLC. COPYRIGHT 2017.
I have read and Agree to the terms
listed in the above Client Agreement.
After clicking on 'Buy Now', clients can select their quoted investigation level. Clients need a Free Quote prior to checkout. If using a coupon, be sure to enter the code and click apply.Need a Quote?Click here
If you prefer payment by Western Union or bank wire, please ask your investigator for details.
Wymoo takes your privacy very seriously. Click to learn more.
Wymoo International offers safe and secure payment methods via our website.